Kirjoittaja Aihe: TibiaNordic.com - Looking for Finnish people!  (Luettu 4625 kertaa)

0 jäsentä ja 1 Vieras katselee tätä aihetta.

Stern

TibiaNordic.com - Looking for Finnish people!
« : lauantai 16 Toukokuu - 2009 - 01:05 »
Greetings,

Before I start, I'd like to point out that this was strangely the easiest forum I've ever had to sign up to, even though I'm English and not Finnish!

Anyway I'll get to the point, and I hope I'm submitting a new post here, and not doing something I shouldn't do. I got this link from a member of TibiaML and if you don't already know, I'm Stern from TibiaNordic. Basically to put it short, I'm attempting to bring TibiaNordic back in to the supported rank structure, now TibiaNORDIC currently only translated in to English and Swedish, but with this coming update I want to incorporate Finnish and possibly Danish translations in to the site/forum and obviously I need some help.

Basically we're looking for people that have a high level of typing in Finnish to join our staff, we'll be needing a maximum of 5 people, including another to be a senior staff member and effectively lead the team. If you're interested PM me on TibiaNordic.com (because I don't think I'll be able to find the PM box here!).

Sorry if I've broken any rules here.

Tags: